We want you to let us know if you have a comment to make, whether it is good or bad, on any aspect of the Lantern Community. We welcome suggestions as to how we can improve. We also want you to have the opportunity to complain about something you feel should be brought to our attention. If you feel unable to do this by yourself, a friend or supporter can do this on your behalf.
We will take your comments seriously, and do our best to put things right.
We will make sure our complaints procedures are:
- Easily accessible
- Simple to understand and use
- Timely, with time limits for action and to keep you informed of progress
- Fair, with a full and unbiased investigation
- Confidential, where particular circumstances demand
- Effective, dealing with all the comments you make and providing appropriate action
If we are at fault we will:
- Tell you why things went wrong
- Let you know that we will try to make sure that the same thing does not happen again
- Put things right
If we are not at fault, we will explain why. You will have the right to a second opinion if you are not satisfied with the answers you receive.
Please fill in the form below and we will contact you as soon as we are able. All information submitted is absolutely confidential.